Hello I'm ShinitzueChan :)
Let's start off this blog with an introduction. I am an 18 year old girl who is an otaku. What is an otaku? An otaku is someone who is obsessed with anime and manga. I am proud to be an otaku. It makes life so much more fun. I don't know what I would do without anime and manga. Along with being an otaku, I'm also working towards being a manga artist. Here on this blog, I intend to post all things otaku. Whether it be anime/manga reviews, stuff about cosplay, conventions, or artwork. I actually don't have any otaku friends, other than from the internet, so it can be very lonely and depressing at times. I want to discuss the stuff I love with people, but I have no one. That's why I'm here. To discuss and share what I love. Hopefully I can be a friend to other otaku who are also alone. I'd like to thank anyone who is reading this and anyone who is going to stick around for more. Hopefully I can make this work. Oh and if you're thinking that otaku are strange....you couldn't be more wrong. The otaku world is a beautiful place and it gives people like me, so much happiness.
Nice to meet you Shini....Even though I already know you. XD
ReplyDeletehi shini :D
ReplyDelete