I said I was working on my own manga story so allow me to share a little of it with you. I haven't come up with a title for it yet because I'm still waiting for that perfect title to show itself.
The story takes place in the far future of Japan. Demons have taken over Japan and have killed every human except for one. They kept this one human alive for research purposes. This human is a boy named Aiyo. He is not aware that he is the only human. He believes that everyone else around him is human. Then we have Shiyori who becomes with Aiyo. She see's the difference between demons and humans. Demons cannot show emotion, so his emotion intrigues her. Demons kill one another without caring, but Shiyori knows that they SHOULD care. Demons have no close relations with one another, they live empty lives. Shiyori knows within her heart that this way of living is wrong. She doesn't understand why she feels this way, when no one else does.
Shiyori decides that the only way to fix things, is to restore the human race to Japan again. She teams up with Aiyo but, convincing him of the truth is a difficult task.
That's a very VERY brief summary of my manga. There's a much deeper plot involved but I won't go there. If all goes according to
plan, then one day everyone can read in actual manga form :)



Your manga sounds exciting, Shini~! I think I'll stick around your blog, I like it haha ^_^.
ReplyDeletesup bro >w>
ReplyDelete*Thumbs up* Nice story so far! :)
ReplyDeleteSounds super cool Shini! Can't wait for it!! :D
ReplyDelete